Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

mittens, continued.

Oh my goodness, I had the best time yesterday. I had my second Sassy Sawdust party and we made the last of the fabulous mittens! Can I tell you how fun it's been? How much I've enjoyed spending time with ladies... friends... while making something I/we can enjoy for some time to come?

I want you to see what we made.




My daughter actually made this one! Sassy girl walkin' in her sassy mama's footsteps! :)


Aren't they all adorable?!?

You need to know something about me. I'm not satisfied with simple. So when I started staring at my original mitten the wheels began turning. And because my mind doesn't sit still well, I came up with a new idea! I made an add-on for my mitten: a heart! It looks so happy now, don't you agree?


There are big things in store soon for Sassy Sawdust, friends! I'm now booking parties for projects. If you are interested and would like more information, post below and I will get in touch! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cool! How do I book a bro party?Can you make a Thunder Logo door hanger?

    From: One of your biggest fans.

    YOU GO Saaassy Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete